Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
Announcements
The Intel sign-in experience is changing in February to support enhanced security controls. If you sign in, click here for more information.

How to reply

178peng
Beginner

Hello,after someone replies to my question, how can I continue to reply? Clicking Reply will only refresh the page, and the following Post Reply cannot be clicked after writing the question. Are there any restrictions if I want to be able to continue to reply?

178peng_0-1672795401612.png

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JaideepK_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel communities.

We are looking into your issue, and we will get back to you with an update.

Regards,

Jaideep

JaideepK_Intel

Hi,

We fixed your issue from our end. If you want to comment on any post, you need to go to that post link(https://community.intel.com/t5/Ethernet-Products/The-x550-network-card-reports-an-error-when-it-is-p... ) and add your comment.

If the issue still persists, please let us know

If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This would help others with similar issue. Thank you!

Regards,

Jaideep

JaideepK_Intel

Hi,

If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This would help others with similar issue. Thank you!

Thanks,

Jaideep

JaideepK_Intel

Hi,

We assume that your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Thanks,

Jaideep