Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1689 Discussions

Intel DevCloud Renewal

ghnunes
Beginner
Hey, how's it going ?

I recently requested to renew my license for another period because I'm still running my master's experiments. 
After that I didn't receive any email like in the other renewals telling me that the renewal had taken place. So I went back to the renewal request screen and it says that my license was renewed until February 19, 2023, but on the Intel DEV CLOUD splash screen it still shows the previous expiration date,
which is October 22, 2022. Could you tell me if everything is ok with the renewal?
Because I still have a lot of experiments from my master's research to perform.
Thanks!!
0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusE_Intel

The issue has been addressed. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
11 Replies
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

Could you please let us know which DevCloud you are using? (DevCloud for oneAPI/ Edge/ Fpga)

Thanks

0 Kudos
Henry_G_Intel
Employee

Hello @JesusE_Intel and @AthiraM_Intel ,

I'm having the same problem renewing my account on the oneAPI DevCloud. Please renew my account.

Thanks,

Henry

0 Kudos
ghnunes
Beginner

Hi @AthiraM_Intel , I'm using the DevCloud for oneAPI.

0 Kudos
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the details. We have informed the concerned team regarding this. We will get back to you with an update.

Thanks

0 Kudos
ghnunes
Beginner

Ok, thanks @AthiraM_Intel !!

0 Kudos
ghnunes
Beginner

Hello, how are you @AthiraM_Intel ?

Any news ?

I'm a little afraid of losing my access and files that are on the server. And I still have several experiments that are running.

Thanks!!

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi ghnunes,

The account associated with this email is valid until February 19, 2023. Could you please share a screenshot of the date you are seeing? Please include the browser URL in the screenshot.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
ghnunes
Beginner

Hello @JesusE_Intel , I see the expiration date on the home screen (https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/get_started/), in the expiration date field, which still keeps pointing to the old renewal date.

expiration.JPG

0 Kudos
ghnunes
Beginner

Thanks a lot for the help!!!

Could you confirm for me in the meantime if there is a chance that my files will be deleted on the 22nd of October? Because it took a lot of work to configure the Python libraries and I'm still running a lot of experiments that my master's supervisor requested.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi ghnunes, Henry,

We have identified a bug and are working with the appropriate teams to resolve it. I will let you know once I have additional information.

In the meantime, I recommend creating a backup of your data on your local system.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

The issue has been addressed. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

0 Kudos