Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1659 Discussions

Intruder Detector Sample Application not working with OpenVINO 2020.3.2 LTS

E-Hong
New Contributor I

Hi, the default Intruder Detector Sample Application notebook is not able to connect to any of the available nodes. Please advice on this issue, is there any workaround for this?

EHong_1-1677086020968.png

EHong_0-1677085993965.png

Labels (2)
1 Solution
JesusE_Intel

Hi E-Hong,

You may be using the Intruder Detector Sample located in Reference-samples/iot-devcloud/openvino-dev-latest/developer-samples/python/intruder-detector-python/intruder-detector-jupyter.ipynb

For OpenVINO 2020.3.2 LTS release, try to use the notebook located under the LTS directory:

Reference-samples/iot-devcloud/openvino-lts/developer-samples/python/intruder-detector-python/intruder-detector-jupyter.ipynb

Regards,

Jesus

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi E-Hong,

You may be using the Intruder Detector Sample located in Reference-samples/iot-devcloud/openvino-dev-latest/developer-samples/python/intruder-detector-python/intruder-detector-jupyter.ipynb

For OpenVINO 2020.3.2 LTS release, try to use the notebook located under the LTS directory:

Reference-samples/iot-devcloud/openvino-lts/developer-samples/python/intruder-detector-python/intruder-detector-jupyter.ipynb

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi E-Hong,

Just want to check if my previous suggestion worked for you. Also, there is a possibility we may be removing OpenVINO 2020.3.2 LTS version from Intel Developer Cloud for the Edge. Could you let me know if there is a need for this OpenVINO version or if you are okay using one of the other OpenVINO versions.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
E-Hong
New Contributor I

Hi Jesus,

I am still trying out the one under "openvino-dev-latest" directory;

To your question on removing the LTS support from cloud, my only concern and need is the availability of Mustang F100 Arria 10 PAC, "iei-mustang-f100-a10" only. If the A10 PAC is accessbile and supported on other OpenVINO version, then it shall be all good with me.

Thank you.

Regards,

E-Hong

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Thank you for the feedback! I will proceed to close this discussion. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

0 Kudos