Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1652 Discussions

My account was terminated without any reason

KasunSam
Beginner

I'm a MSc student in computer science and I built a parallel sorting algorithm. But today my account was deactivated notifying I am doing cryptocurrency mining, data scraping, malicious program which I have not done. Also, I cannot login to devcloud. Could you please guild me to get back to that shell?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Rahila_T_Intel

Hi,

We haven't heard back from you. Could you please let us know whether we can close the case?

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Rahila_T_Intel

Hi, 

Good day to you.

Thanks for posting in Intel Communities. 

In our efforts to stop the progress of cryptocurrency miners and keep DevCloud compute resources free and available to our valued developers, we have had to take both automated and manual action against unauthorized activities by termination or deactivation of accounts. Unfortunately, while infrequent, several valid accounts have been terminated inadvertently during this process.

We apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused and we are continually working to avoid this and create new capabilities for account recovery. 

Kindly register to open a new account here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/secure/forms/devcloud/enrollment.html

If you face any issues please connect back to us. 

If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This would help others with similar issue. Thank you!

Regards,

Rahila T

0 Kudos
Rahila_T_Intel

Hi,

We haven't heard back from you. Could you please let us know whether we can close the case?

Thanks

0 Kudos