Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud

NUC dc3217iye

fravarelaleos
Beginner

tengo un equipo NUC DC3127IYE pero no me deja instalar windows 11 desde inicio, no me detecta el disco duro y me solicita el driver

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Ernesto_C_Intel1

Thank you for trusting Intel with your business. As with all good things, your product has reached the end of its interactive technical support life. However, you can find Intel® NUC Kit DC3217IYE recommendations at Intel Community forums and additional information at the Discontinued Products website. It is our pleasure to continue to serve you with the next generation of Intel innovation at Intel.com.”

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Your NUC, specifically your processor (i3-3217u), does not support Windows 11.  You need at least an 8th gen processor to run Windows 11.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
Rahila_T_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel communities.

We only provide support in English. We have translated your question. 

"I have a NUC DC3127IYE computer but it won't let me install windows 11 from

start, it does not detect the hard drive and asks me for the driver"

Does this reflect your question correctly?  

Thanks

Rahila T

0 Kudos
Ernesto_C_Intel1

Thank you for trusting Intel with your business. As with all good things, your product has reached the end of its interactive technical support life. However, you can find Intel® NUC Kit DC3217IYE recommendations at Intel Community forums and additional information at the Discontinued Products website. It is our pleasure to continue to serve you with the next generation of Intel innovation at Intel.com.”

0 Kudos