Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1663 Discussions

my account was wrongly terminated

pacman1
Beginner

Yesterday I received a mail saying "Your Developer Cloud account has been deactivated due to observed prohibited use such as cryptocurrency mining, data scraping, malicious program or tampering with Developer Cloud services.". I didn't do anything like that. I just use Python to generate LTL and trace data with multiprocess. I don't understand why such a research could lead to termination. My account is u208820. Please recover my account because I need to do research in cloud dev.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for posting in Intel Communities.

In our efforts to stop the progress of cryptocurrency miners and keep DevCloud compute resources free and available to our valued developers, we have had to take both automated and manual action against unauthorized activities by termination or deactivation of accounts. Unfortunately, while infrequent, several valid accounts have been terminated inadvertently during this process.

We apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused and we are continually working to avoid this and create new capabilities for account recovery.

Kindly register to open a new account here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/secure/forms/devcloud/enrollment.html

If you face any issues please connect back to us.

Thanks

0 Kudos
pacman1
Beginner

pacman1_0-1706197191635.png

I cannot re register the cloud account.

0 Kudos
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please clear your browser cookies and cache and try enrolling again. If that doesn't work try in incognito window.

If the issue still persists, try with an alternate email id to create a new account.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance .

Thanks ​

0 Kudos
pacman1
Beginner

My new account was wrongly terminated again. I don't know what is your ceriterion of detacting prohibited use. But this is badly affecting us. I appreciate your Devcloud. 

0 Kudos
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please refer the following link for Terms & Conditions of DevCloud for oneAPI usage: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/legal/terms-of-use.html

Please refrain from doing any prohibited activities & try creating a new DevCloud account.

Thanks

0 Kudos
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

We have not heard back from you. If you have any further issue, please let us know.

Thanks

0 Kudos