Intel® Developer Cloud
Help connecting to or getting started on Intel® Developer Cloud
154 Discussions

Developer Cloud account has been deactivated

Az-asce
Beginner

Hi,

I enrolled today on the AI training and got this e-mail.

Hello Azucena Ascencio,

Your Developer Cloud account has been deactivated due to observed prohibited use such as cryptocurrency mining, data scraping, malicious program or tampering with Developer Cloud services.

If you feel this was in error please contact our forum support.

I have no idea why this is. Can somebody help?

Kind regards, 

Azucena

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Peh_Intel

Hello Azucena Ascencio,

Can you share more details or point us to which AI training you enrolled?

Regards,

Peh

0 Kudos
Az-asce
Beginner

Hi Peh,

I enrolled on the Intel® Edge AI Certification Program. Also, the notification appears to be from an un identified source. Please see the attachment.

Kind regards

0 Kudos
Peh_Intel

Hello Azucena Ascencio,

In our efforts to stop the progress of cryptocurrency miners and keep DevCloud compute resources free and available to our valued developers, we have had to take both automated and manual action against unauthorized activities by termination or deactivation of accounts. Unfortunately, while infrequent, several valid accounts have been terminated inadvertently during this process.

We apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused and we are continually working to avoid this and create new capabilities for account recovery. 

Kindly register to open a new account here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/secure/forms/devcloud/enrollment.html

Regards,

Peh

0 Kudos
Peh_Intel

Hi Azucena Ascencio,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided suggestion. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question. 

Regards,

Peh

0 Kudos