Intel® Developer Cloud
Help connecting to or getting started on Intel® Developer Cloud
154 Discussions

Redeem code - Does Not Exist

AtalibaMiguel
Beginner

Hi All,

I am trying to redeem the provided code given under my Intel account without any success. I am following the MLOps Certification Training pack.

Please appreciate yours support as time has already vanished closer to the deadline 31-12-23

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Luwe_Intel

Hi AtalibaMiguel,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Could you confirm with us if you are still unable to redeem the coupon code so we can further investigate this issue?

Also, may I know where you received your coupon code from? For your information, you can request a coupon code via the Cloud Credits Request form.

Kindly be informed that you need to have a strong justification to get the cloud credits request approved. Please use your company/university email when requesting/registering. Using a personal email to apply for the cloud credits will not be entertained. The decision to approve or reject this cloud credit request is out of our control, and this is done purely by management. 

Regards,

Luwe

0 Kudos
AtalibaMiguel
Beginner
Hi Luwe

I was able to sort it out by attempting inserting the coupon several times and it worked out.
0 Kudos
Luwe_Intel

Hi AtalibaMiguel,

This thread will no longer be monitored since this issue has been resolved. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Luwe

0 Kudos