Intel® Distribution for Python*
Engage in discussions with community peers related to Python* applications and core computational packages.

Get a student license

Dash__Deipayan
Beginner

I am a Electronics and Communication Engineering student of a Bachelor degree granting Nationally recognised college. But due to some infrastructural issues we don't have an internationally handled email database, to get registered in Your database too. Thus, being a student too I cant register for a free license. Please help. I can email You respective documents i.e. student ID, college registration card,etc. I study in Purulia Government Engineering College.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
WSinc
New Contributor I

They offer a stsudent license, but do not provide a way to give the college E-mail address.

That is what it needs to grant the license.

I cant understand how anyone can be so sloppy.

0 Kudos
WSinc
New Contributor I

Did you ever get a student license ?

They dont provide a way to input your college e-mail address,

otherwise they refuse to give it to you.

0 Kudos
Gergana_S_Intel
Employee

Hello everyone,

You do not have to be a student or have a student email address to get access to the Intel Distribution for Python.  Our distribution is free and open to all.  Please visit our Choose & Download page to see how you can get access.  You can register through our Intel Registration Center portal or you can pull the optimized packages via a variety of other open source options: conda, pip, yum, apt, Docker.

Regards,
~Gergana

0 Kudos
Declan_Lawton
Beginner

HI Gergana,

Thanks for sharing this useful information here and give the right way to students who are looking for this.

Declan Lawton,

Trainee at Moweb

0 Kudos