Intel® Distribution for Python*
Engage in discussions with community peers related to Python* applications and core computational packages.

Tensorflow Automatic Learning

poveda__andres_felip

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to do the Google's course Automatic learning and I am doing an exercise about California houses with Tensorflow, I installed Anaconda and I created an enviroment with the full Intel distribution for Python then I installed the "nb_conda_kernels" package in order to use Jupyter Notebook because it didnt detect automatically the enviroments.

Then I installed tensorflow

conda install tensorflow -c intel

the proccess was succesful but when I am running one of the examples (https://colab.research.google.com/notebooks/mlcc/first_steps_with_tensor_flow.ipynb?utm_source=mlcc&utm_campaign=colab-external&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=firststeps-colab&hl=es-419) I got an error when I'm trying to train the model

_ = linear_regressor.train(
    input_fn = lambda:my_input_fn(my_feature, targets),
    steps=100
)

When I run that cell I got an error (Out of Index) but when I run the same example with the anaconda distribution + Tensorflow it works, i want to know if someone can help me, if I'm doing the installation in the wrong way (tensorflow package) or what I need to change, in order to use the Intel optimization.

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
0 Replies