Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

About Inference Device Support

JackChiang
Beginner

Dear Intel Support, 

I was looking at the Intel Feature Support Matrix page and noticed that it lists the supported features for CPU, GPU, GNA & Arm CPU, but it does not include any information on VPUs.

I was wondering if there is a separate feature support page for VPUs, or if not, if it is possible to provide me with a list of supported features for VPUs.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Jack Chiang,

Thanks for reaching out.

The supported VPU devices with OpenVINO are only Intel® Neural Compute Stick 2 powered by the Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X — Supported by the MYRIAD Plugin and Intel® Vision Accelerator Design with Intel® Movidius™ VPUs — Supported by the HDDL Plugin.

You can find the Supported Networks for VPU devices on this page:

https://docs.openvino.ai/latest/openvino_docs_OV_UG_supported_plugins_VPU.html#doxid-openvino-docs-o-v-u-g-supported-plugins-v-p-u

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos
Roxy1
Novice

Hi,  Aznie

I am trying to run my deep learning models on the Intel VPU using the OpenVINO toolkit. According to the supported plugins page on the OpenVINO documentation website, PyTorch is not listed as a supported network for the VPU plugin. Does this mean that I cannot use PyTorch models with the VPU plugin?

Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Jack Chiang,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided information. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

To @Roxy1, please submit a new ticket for a new question.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos