Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6392 Discussions

Human Pose estimation python : ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'models'

kunalgaurav
Beginner

Hi,

I completed the setup of openvino on windows 10. 

I am running openvino version 2020.3 and python version 3.6.

I downloaded the python file and model.lst file from this github repo: https://github.com/openvinotoolkit/open_model_zoo/tree/master/demos/human_pose_estimation_demo/python

Now when I run:

python human_pose_estimation_demo.py -h

I get the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "human_pose_estimation_demo.py", line 29, in <module>
    import models
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'models'

Cannot figure out what am I missing here.

Could someone help please?

Later I am planning to run this on Inter NCS2.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee

First, we'd glad to inform you that the new OpenVINO 2021.3 release was published just few days ago, would you mind to try the latest and greatest version?

Regarding your issue: there is no need to download Open Model Zoo from github when you have installed OpenVINO locally. Open Model Zoo is part of OpenVINO install package, please take a look at "C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\openvino_2020.3.194\deployment_tools\open_model_zoo" folder and you will find Open Model Zoo which correspond to your OpenVINO installation.

There were many changes in OpenVINO and Open Model Zoo since OpenVINO 2020.3 release, so you can't take some parts of OMZ demos from github and use it with a year old OpenVINO installation.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee

First, we'd glad to inform you that the new OpenVINO 2021.3 release was published just few days ago, would you mind to try the latest and greatest version?

Regarding your issue: there is no need to download Open Model Zoo from github when you have installed OpenVINO locally. Open Model Zoo is part of OpenVINO install package, please take a look at "C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\openvino_2020.3.194\deployment_tools\open_model_zoo" folder and you will find Open Model Zoo which correspond to your OpenVINO installation.

There were many changes in OpenVINO and Open Model Zoo since OpenVINO 2020.3 release, so you can't take some parts of OMZ demos from github and use it with a year old OpenVINO installation.

0 Kudos
Munesh_Intel

Hi Kunal,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Munesh

0 Kudos