Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6403 Discussions

Need FCC reports of the Intel Neural Compute stick 2

MaratAlt
Beginner

I am looking for the FCC reports of the Intel Neural Compute stick 2, to get my product to be FCC tested as requested by the FCC test center.

Please help

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Munesh_Intel

Hi MaratAlt,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Intel® Neural Compute Stick 2 (Intel® NCS2) complies with FCC, 47 CFR Part 15, Class B digital device (USA), as declared in Intel Corporation Declaration of Conformity.

Additionally, the FCC statement is provided in Intel® Neural Compute Stick 2 Warranty. Both these links are also provided in Intel® NCS2 Datasheet, under the section ‘Regulatory Certifications’.

Regards,

Munesh

0 Kudos
MaratAlt
Beginner

Thanks for the reply, but I do need a report itself.

Please kindly help with that.

0 Kudos
Munesh_Intel

Hi MaratAlt,

We are sorry to inform you that the FCC report is not available to be shared publicly with customer.

The Intel Corporation Declaration of Conformity (DoC) is a document that declares that the products mentioned/covered therein comply with regulatory requirements and international standards and directives (Safety, EMC, RoHS, etc.) relevant to the product. By signing the DoC, Intel Corporation states that the product is compliant with the applicable regulatory requirements. Compliance with those standards is confirmed by associated testing on that product.

Regards,

Munesh

0 Kudos
Munesh_Intel

Hi MaratAlt,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided DoC. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Munesh

0 Kudos