Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Re: It is recommended to use

Farhâd
Novice

Can you please show how to deprecate IR version 11 to version 10? Thanks

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Peh_Intel

Hi Farhad,

IR files from a newer version (IRv11) cannot be downgrade to an older IR version (IRv10).

You have to re-convert the original model into IR files (IRv10) using Model Optimizer of the older OpenVINO™ version (2021.4).

However, OpenVINO™ 2022 is able to load IRv10 (converted by Model Optimizer 2021.4) and IRv11 (converted by Model Optimizer 2022.1) into Inference Engine. Whereas OpenVINO™ 2021.4 is only able to load IRv10 and will produce error if loading IRv11.

Regards,

Peh

0 Kudos
Farhâd
Novice

thanks. i installed the newer version.

Can you please show me some sample code for object detection using a raspberry pi 4 camera ? I need to detect object using streaming video.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Farhâd
Novice

I mean more than one sample code.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Peh_Intel

Hi Farhad,

You can refer to the following tutorials:

Hello Object Detection

Vehicle Detection And Recognition with OpenVINO™

Live Object Detection with OpenVINO™

Besides, there is also an example of object detection demo (Object Detection Python Demo) available in Open Model Zoo.

Regards,

Peh

0 Kudos
Peh_Intel

Hi Farhad,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided answers. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question. 

Regards,

Peh

0 Kudos