Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.

Edge Software Hub Broken

SJX
Beginner

Edge solutions - all 57 of them - listed here -

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/topic-technology/edge-5g/edge-solutions/overview.html

Example, if we go to Edge-AI-Box -

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/reference-implementation/intel-video-ai-box.html

Click on 'Configure and Download',  it goes to -

https://edgesoftware.intel.com/intel_video_aibox

"

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.
Your support ID is: 12567274115086019216

"

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusE_Intel

Hi SJX,

Is it possible for you to test from another network and/or computer? I tested with two different systems and accounts on different networks and I am unable to reproduce the issue. Could you share more information about your browser?

I tested on both Safari and Edge Browsers.

Regards,

Jesus

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
SJX
Beginner

ATTN: @MaryT_Intel and @JesusE_Intel 

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi SJX,

Thank you for reporting! Are you still seeing this issue? If so, could you try from an incognito browser or clearing your cache? I just tested and I am unable to see the issue.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
SJX
Beginner

Thank you for responding, Jesus.

I opened the link in a fresh new browser and I am now getting the login page and then able to go to the download.

Thank you. I am attaching the error I was getting on an already opened browser with plenty of tabs in the hope it will help somebody at Intel look into why such an error would occur.

0 Kudos
SJX
Beginner

Also the problem with incognito mode is that the download requires us to use Intel login which does not work in privacy mode.

0 Kudos
SJX
Beginner

Spoke too soon.

In the new browser, when I go to Intel® Edge Software Hub to reach the other implementations like 'Edge AI Box' or 'Smart AI Workload', I see a "Loading New Results' (see attached).

After it finishes in a couple of minutes, I see a "We're sorry, this service is currently unavailable. Please try again later (Error CVT01)" (see attached). There is some problem with cookies and such for sure.

Is the solution going to be to close and open browsers and/or clearing caches everytime that we want to access the 57 edge solutions?

0 Kudos
SJX
Beginner

In a new browser when I actually trying to download after accepting the license agreements, I am getting an error. Attached it.

Clearly, something is wrong with the entire edge sofware hub flow. Hope it is resolved soon.

@JesusE_Intel  and @MaryT_Intel  - Please mark this ticket as solved. Am not able to.

0 Kudos
SJX
Beginner

*unsolved

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi SJX,

Is it possible for you to test from another network and/or computer? I tested with two different systems and accounts on different networks and I am unable to reproduce the issue. Could you share more information about your browser?

I tested on both Safari and Edge Browsers.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

0 Kudos