Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.
414 Discussions

How can I use Telegraf with influxdb

Siyoung
New Contributor I

I want to use Telegraf.

Telegraf and Datastore is running.

but I don't know how to set config files.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusE_Intel

Hi Siyoung,

Could you run docker ps and verify that the Multimodal Data Visualization microservice is up, you can access Grafana at http://<HOST_IP>:3000. For the user name and password, take a look at the edge_insights_industrial/Edge_Insights_for_Industrial_4.0.0/IEdgeInsights/Visualizer/multimodal-data-visualization/eii/grafana.ini in the security section. This will help you visualize the data.

Regards,

Jesus

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi Siyoung,

There is a default telegraf configuration that is loaded, take a look at the [WORK_DIR]/IEdgeInsights/Telegraf/config/Telegraf/Telegraf.conf file. Additional information ca be found in the documentation: Telegraf Overview — EII Documentation v1.0 documentation (intel.com)

There is also an example on how to configure Telegraf and the message bus. Hope this help!

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
Siyoung
New Contributor I

Thanks

Then I want to see visualized data of influxdb, so I changed ifluxdb version 1.8.7 to 2.0.0.

but still I can't see the visualized data in 8086 port.

Siyoung_0-1698718754173.pngSiyoung_1-1698718805394.png

config of Datastore and influxdb

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi Siyoung,

Could you run docker ps and verify that the Multimodal Data Visualization microservice is up, you can access Grafana at http://<HOST_IP>:3000. For the user name and password, take a look at the edge_insights_industrial/Edge_Insights_for_Industrial_4.0.0/IEdgeInsights/Visualizer/multimodal-data-visualization/eii/grafana.ini in the security section. This will help you visualize the data.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

0 Kudos