Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.
413 Discussions

I wondering the end date of product key

Siyoung
New Contributor I

At this image, there is no end date on the top right side.

but is in the product key details.

Can I use eii after that end date ?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusE_Intel

Hi Siyoung,

I have confirmed with the team that the product key is valid for one year and will expire after that period. After the initial year, you will need to acquire a new product key by re-downloading the software package.

Regards,

Jesus

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi Siyoung,

Thanks for reaching out, I looked at the screenshot you shared and removed it as it contained some personal information. Regarding the product key, you should be able to install the package with the same product key while the product is maintained on Edge Software Hub. Generally, we try to maintain the current and previous release of the package. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
Siyoung
New Contributor I

Thanks.

Can you explain about end date ?

After that end date, still can use eii system ?

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi Siyoung,

I have confirmed with the team that the product key is valid for one year and will expire after that period. After the initial year, you will need to acquire a new product key by re-downloading the software package.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

0 Kudos