Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14507 Discussions

Intel-Driver-and-Support-Assistant-Installer not working with Edge

StevenG
Novice

Good day people, just want to ask a question about MS Edge, that has started giving me all sorts of problems lately! It's NOT working with the "Intel-Driver-and-Support-Assistant-Installer" at all and I get this error below every time I try to scan my system? I've never ever got this problem before, as I've been using this Intel software scan since its release and with many laptops and desktops., any help would be appreciated, thank you

StevenG_0-1684891022198.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
AlHill
Super User

MS Edge is not Intel Edge.  Wrong forum.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
StevenG
Novice

Yes, I know that this is NOT MS who Edge is a part of, but the "Intel-Driver-and-Support-Assistant-Installer" is an Intel software, and it doesn't work in Edge or the other browsers, like Chrome, Firefox, Tor or Brave as its giving the above error!

I've used the "Intel-Driver-and-Support-Assistant-Installer" software since Intel relesed this software and never ever had this problem, has Intel got a solution??? As I've reinstalled this software a few times and that didn't do anything!

Btw, this is on an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-56 on Win-11 Home, that its browsers work perfectly, and this has never ever happened before. I'm looking for an Intel solution through this forum, as I've noticed that there are ALLOT OF VERY nonhelpful, people on this Intel forum like you. Thanks for your nothing answer btw and I would appreciate a more constructive and helpful answer from someone on this forum??? Thank you.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Oh no, another ACER nitro with problems.

Good luck.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello StevenG,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA).

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Is the issue present with a different browser?

2. What is the operating system installed, as well as the version and build?

3. Was the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) working before with MS Edge?

4. What is the MS Edge version?

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello StevenG,

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Andres P.

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello StevenG, 

I was checking your thread and see that we have not heard back from you.  

I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos