Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.

Invalid Product Key

monty1
Beginner

Hello,

I have just registered for Edge Insights for Autonomous Mobile Robots and received email with product key. However when I try to install downloaded setup, I get error saying:

Invalid Product Key. Exiting installation

Please what should I do in order for my product key to become valid? Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Iffa_Intel

Hi,

you should get the product key from your email where it is sent during download.

Perhaps you downloaded multiple times and used different product key from the installer that you run.

Could you try to download the installer again and make sure you received the product key through email?

Ensure you use the correct pair, newly received product key with newly downloaded installer.

Cordially,

Iffa

0 Kudos
Iffa_Intel

In addition to that,

You should be able to see the key being displayed when downloading the package

Try to re-download the package and see whether the key works.

The keys should be valid for 1 year and if you re-downloads the package within the same year, the same key will be provided/displayed.

Plus, you can log into https://lemcenter.intel.com/ and view the product key under the entitlements section.

Cordially,

Iffa

0 Kudos
Iffa_Intel

Hi,

Intel will no longer monitor this thread since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question. 

Cordially,

Iffa

0 Kudos