Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.
394 Discussions

Wireless Network-Ready Intelligent Traffic Management Reference Implementation

jagrat
Employee

Facing issue to setting up Wireless Network-Ready Intelligent Traffic Management Reference Implementation

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/reference-implementation/wireless-network-intelligent-traffic-management-detail.html

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusE_Intel

Hi jagrat,

I am unable to provide support for this package on Ubuntu 22.04 as this OS has not been validated. This OS may contain newer version of packages that may not be compatible, or the reference sample was not built against it.

Please let me know if you run into any issues using Ubuntu 20.04.

Regards,

Jesus

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi jagrat,

Could you please try to install this reference implementation on Ubuntu 20.04 Server as mentioned in the release notes? From the screenshot in your original post, it looks like you are using Ubuntu 22.04.

Wireless Network-Ready Intelligent Traffic Management

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
jagrat
Employee

Thanks for the response.

I want to test this on 22.04 only ,

I am able to solve many of the python issues but currently I am facing some Grafana container issue.

can you able to help me on this.

0 Kudos
jagrat
Employee

I tried 2022.1 version also which is giving me sagmentation fault issue

also, observe segmentation fault for version 21.12

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi jagrat,

I am unable to provide support for this package on Ubuntu 22.04 as this OS has not been validated. This OS may contain newer version of packages that may not be compatible, or the reference sample was not built against it.

Please let me know if you run into any issues using Ubuntu 20.04.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

0 Kudos