Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.

Can't access self licensing center

trtet
Beginner

Our company purchased intel Quartus Prime SE and we have avtivation codes but i can't get access to self service licensing center and i can't download license files.

I have referred to other similar questions in the forum and tried the solutions offered (delete cache, access from Chrome, etc.), but still cannot connect.
Could you please help me to get the license files?

0 Kudos
9 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to Intel forum. We apologize for the inconvenience happens and to further check could you provide the details

Name :

Email Address :

Company Name :

Company Address :

NICID(Mac Add) :

Activation Code (LAC):

For privacy, reply/attach file in private message.

0 Kudos
Bill_Derby
Novice

Hi AR_A_Intel,

I am also having this issue of getting my license for a paid product (sw-one-quartus in my case). - since judging by other questions, this has been an ongoing issue for some of us is there any additional guidance on resolving the problem short of sending you our info - which is probably getting old a this point?  That said, as other have I will send you a private message with my license activation info and would appreciate you look into it.

Thanks for helping on this.

0 Kudos
trtet
Beginner

Thanks for your reply.
I have sent you a private message for details.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Done reply. TQ

0 Kudos
mcomp_michalek
Beginner

Hi , I have just sent you a private message, our customer has exactly the same problem with accessing licensing center after receiving an authorization code for Quartus Prime. Could you take a look on it please? Thank you.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

@mcomp_michalek done reply

0 Kudos
guenniause
Beginner

I have the same problem.
How can I send a private message?

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Continue support in private message mail. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos
davidtrumpf
Beginner

Hi, I have the same problem. I received a license key but can not access the self service licensing center. Can someone help here?

0 Kudos