Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1155 Discussions

FLEXlm License Manager Server Software

J12
Beginner

Hi,

Can anyone please help? I need to install the latest version of the FlexLM License Manager Software on a new machine and migrate over from the old install. I can't find installers for the files anywhere. According to this link (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/docs/programmable/683472/21-4/software-available-in-the-download-center.html) it should be available in the Intel Download Centre but I can't find it anywhere. I've tried Intel support who have advised to use this forum. 

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. The FlexLM License Manager Software is included bundle in Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition Software download

Quartus software.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. The FlexLM License Manager Software is included bundle in Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition Software download

Quartus software.png

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Thanks for your update, hope all is well. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos