Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.

HLS Compiler

ivar_svendsen
Beginner

Hi,

I am trying to download the HLS compiler, to use with Quartus Lite.

The HLS compiler page directs me to the FPGA software download center, but from there I am unable to find the link to start download.

I have already registered for an Intel account, and I am logged in.

Still, there is a blue banner across my screen telling me that I can log in to have additional results.

Clicking the "sign in" link to sign in again makes no difference.

Generally, the software center is a crappy experience.

Could anyone please direct me to a way to download the HLS compiler, or fix the download center?

Much appreciated, my work progress is at halt until Intel fixes this.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @ivar_svendsen,

Thank you for posting in Intel community forum, hope all is well and apologies for the delayed in response and in software center experiences.

Yes you can download HLS compiler pro with more latest version to work with the Quartus lite, the following get started guide would help to better explain the entire processes step by step.

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/docs/programmable/683680/21-4/search.html?q=quartus

To download the HLS compiler, in the software center choose the desire quartus version (e.g., Quartus Pro Window 22.2), in the 'Additional Software' tab, you would be able to find the 'Intel® High Level Synthesis Compiler'.

Hope that clarify your doubts.

Best Wishes

BB

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @ivar_svendsen,

Greetings, just checking in to see if there is any further doubts in regards to this matter.

Hope we have clarify your doubts.

Best Wishes

BB

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @ivar_svendsen,

Greetings, as we do not receive any further clarification/updates on the matter, hence would assume challenge are overcome. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. For new queries, please feel free to open a new thread and we will be right with you. Pleasure having you here.

Best Wishes

BB

0 Kudos