Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1155 Discussions

Have activation code, cannot get to Quartus self-service license center.

Bill_Derby
Novice

I am reposting this as a stand-alone message because it is unclear if my original post (10/13) as reply in a related chain was read.  I did send a private message with my activation code to @AR_A_Intel who seems to be handling these issues but as it was unsolicited perhaps it was dropped.   

To recap:

I am unable to get my license for a paid product (sw-one-quartus) - so both Quartus and Questa. - I will re-send a private message with my license activation info once I know someone is expecting it. 

I have tried multiple browsers (Chrome/Edge) and both die after I log into my intel account when trying to load the self service licensing page https://licensing.intel.com/psg/s/

the bottom of the screen says : waiting for ssso.intel.com...

and just sits there... 

As a Beginner, it was hard to know whether to create a fresh post or reply to one of the existing posts on the topic but I have been dead in the water for 5 days now so am trying this route..

Thanks for helping me on this

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Welcome to Intel forum. Apologize for any inconvenience caused. Regrettably, I don’t receive those private messages. Here we PM you another private message. Hope you received it.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Welcome to Intel forum. Apologize for any inconvenience caused. Regrettably, I don’t receive those private messages. Here we PM you another private message. Hope you received it.

AR_A_Intel
Employee

Thanks for your update, hope all is well. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos