Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1157 Discussions

Is SW-ONE-QUARTUS for Quartus Prime Standard or Prime Pro

jtatem
Beginner

I need to buy a floating license for Quartus Prime Pro.  The distributors show SW-ONE-QUARTUS as Quartus Prime Standard.

Is there a different number for purchasing a license for Quartus Prime Pro?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to Intel forum. Starting Oct 15th, 2021: Existing Intel® Quartus® Standard and Pro licensees will be upgraded to SW-ONE-Quartus, and therefore no different number for purchasing license for Quartus Prime Pro.

Note that all 3 software tools (Intel Quartus Prime Standard, Pro and Questa-Intel FPGA Edition (paid)) are included in the purchase. Customers can choose Float or Fixed in the Self-Service Licensing Center. Questa licenses (like ModelSim-Intel FPGA Edition) can also be used for float or fixed.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Since we haven't received any response from you, I assume that my previous message has provided the necessary clarification. I will now transfer this conversation to community support. If you have any new queries, please feel free to open a new thread to receive assistance from Intel experts. Alternatively, the community users will be available to assist you further on this existing thread. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

0 Kudos