Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.

Licenses not showing up in account

Tony_Geisler
Beginner

We renewed our licenses for Quartus back in January through Mouser. It took roughly two months for Mouser to get things straight where they said the licenses were assigned to me. It then took another six weeks to be able to access the license site due to the changes in security. That part has been resolved now, and while old licenses can be seen the renewal licenses are still not there.

Case # 05811545 was initially assigned to Customer Support. A couple of days ago I got an email that since the access to the license center was working, the case was being forwarded to the Developer Zone. This morning I got an email from the Developer Zone that the case was being closed and that any support requests should be posted here.

Is it normal to get such as run-around for purchased licenses? Mouser has been complaining that they have done everything on their end and that we are responsible for payment, but that isn't going to happen until the licenses are actually received.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Could you provide details for checking?

Name :

Email Address :

Company Name :

Company Address :

NICID(Mac Add) :

attached invoice of purchase here (in private message) as we can’t open the previous copy. TQ

For privacy, reply/attach file in private message.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. We apologize for the difficulty happens before. How may we help you on you license issue? What you mean by “we are responsible for payment, but that isn't going to happen until the licenses are actually received”

·      Have you purchase a license? what license did you purchase?

·      Can you give me a little background/elaborate more on current issue?

0 Kudos
Tony_Geisler
Beginner

Yes, these are purchased licenses that we have been renewing annually for several years. In January, a Purchase Order was placed through Mouser to renew Quartus and the Embedded IP. Per emails from the Mouser rep, the licenses have been assigned to my Intel FPGA account, and we are past due on payment.

If I log into my account (since that issue has been fixed), I can see the previous version of the license that was through January of 2023. I don't know what other "background" you are looking for... a copy of the invoice from Mouser was attached to the case I referenced - I don't think it is appropriate to post it is a public forum.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Could you provide details for checking?

Name :

Email Address :

Company Name :

Company Address :

NICID(Mac Add) :

attached invoice of purchase here (in private message) as we can’t open the previous copy. TQ

For privacy, reply/attach file in private message.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply/answer that I have provided in private message. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos