Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.

Quartus 12.0 License

anthliu
Beginner

My license server for Quartus 12.0 no longer works and when I try to compile my project, I got the following message. We try to setup a new license server with the same MAC address but it still does not work. Please help find a solution.

Error (292014): Can't find valid feature line for core 106D_A02B in current license.

Error (10003): Can't open encrypted VHDL or Verilog HDL file "K:/work/terayon/Devel/DVS_HW/Verilog/Darwin/dsp_module/dsp_video_fpga2/verilog/altera_siv_megafunctions/dspv2_higig/quartus/quartus_lib/a_fifo_134.v" -- current license file does not contain a valid license for encrypted file

Info (12021): Found 0 design units, including 0 entities, in source file /work/terayon/devel/dvs_hw/verilog/darwin/dsp_module/dsp_video_fpga2/verilog/altera_siv_megafunctions/dspv2_higig/quartus/quartus_lib/a_fifo_134.v

Error (10003): Can't open encrypted VHDL or Verilog HDL file

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to Intel forum. To narrow down this issue, can you please provide me the latest of the following?

1) Debug.log file

2) assembler report .asm.rpt file

3) Machine OS information

4) Output of “lmutil lmstat –a –c <port>@<address>” server and client

5) license.dat file

FYI, you can find debug.log file at LMTOOLS > path to the debug log file.

You can refer to this following YouTube on how to find debug log file ( min.2:55)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llLaWatUbe8   

And the asm.rpt.

The assembler report is located in <Project directory>/Output_files/<project_name>.asm.rpt.

You can also reply/attach your file in private message.

0 Kudos
anthliu
Beginner

I had two license servers. 9006@elmslicna01 and 1800@ca116-hydra.terayon.com.

The attached lmsta_elmslicna01.log file is from the first server which is still in operation.

The attached license.dat file was running by server 1800@ca116-hydra.terayon.com but this server has died.

The FEATURE we need is in line 143 of the license.dat file. It is a license from MORETHANIP.

We tried to clone it with a new server using the same MAC address but because the names of the Ethernet ports are different so we cannot run the license.dat in the new server. 

I don't have a new dspv2_top.asm.rpt file because compile failed because the MorethanIP license is missing.

The attached dspv2_top.asm.rpt was generated when the server 1800@ca116-hydra.terayon.com was still running two years ago.

I wonder if you can generate the same license for us but for a new server host.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We PM you a private message. Hope you received it.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and I hope that my last note in private message clears up this matter. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos