Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.

Quartus 15 and 16 Standard

MNguy59
Beginner

Where can Quartus Standard Edition 15.1 and 16 download files be found? It looks like there are missing download sections between Quartus 13 and Quartus 16.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ak6dn
Valued Contributor III

Only Quartus version 13.0sp1/13.1 (for older legacy devices) and version 17.0 and later are available for download.

Intel has deprecated other older versions and removed the capability to download them for a normal user.

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

Intel recommend to use the latest supported Quartus version for the device family used.

If you do not find the desired Quartus version in the Intel Software Download Center, it is usually indicate that the software has been discontinued and you cant download it anymore.

Intel Software Download Center:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/collections/products/fpga/software/downloads.html?s=Newest

Use the left-hand filter pane to refine the search results. Example click the desired device family to get the list of the latest supported Quartus version.

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

I believed I have answered your question.  With that, I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Richard Tan

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel support are helpful, please feel free to give Kudos and select the best solution. 

0 Kudos