Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1155 Discussions

Quartus software download server "down"?

hmb
Novice

I have been unable to download any Quartus software for the past several days - I keep getting the error message "The server is unable to process your request". This same error occurs when trying to download all versions of the software, and when trying to download either individual software components or "combined file downloads".

I have tried:

- different computers

- different browsers

- created a new user account

Am I the only person experiencing this? Is there an actual server problem, or has Intel pulled this product?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
hmb
Novice

I will answer my own question...

Several other people posted about this issue after I did -  so yes, the problem was with Intel's server.

Although it has taken a few days, it seems the problem has finally been fixed this morning!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
hmb
Novice

I will answer my own question...

Several other people posted about this issue after I did -  so yes, the problem was with Intel's server.

Although it has taken a few days, it seems the problem has finally been fixed this morning!

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

Hi Henry,

Did you manage to work on this? I could provide you with the direct link, let me know what version and type of Quartus you intent to download.

0 Kudos
hmb
Novice

Thank you SyafieqS_Intel - as I posted on September 15, the problem with the Intel software download server was resolved and I was able to obtain the software.

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

Hi Henry,

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos