Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.

Rehost ModelSim License

ANE_SE
Beginner

Hi,

I would like to rehost the ModelSim License to my new computer.
I have changed the computer information successfully.
However, the self-service licensing center tells me to contact support because a rehost is not possible:
This license does not have any available license rehosts. You must have at least one available license rehost to update your computer. Contact customer support to request a license rehost.

Could you please help me to rehost my license?

Thanks and kind regards,

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to Intel forum. For further checking kindly advise the following.

Name :

Email Address :

Company Name :

Company Address :

NICID(Mac Add) :

You can also reply/attach your file in private message.

0 Kudos
ANE_SE
Beginner

Hi AR_A_Intel,

I send you my data in the attached text file.

Thanks for your support.

BR,

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi 

Thanks for your patience. Customer service help to reset the license rehosting count. Please follow the steps in SSLC Guide to generate license file.

Link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/docs/programmable/683472/23-1/viewing-your-new-licenses-and-generating.html

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and I hope that my last note in privet message clears up this matter. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos