Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1155 Discussions

URGENT: License generation denied - no admins since new website

Mountney
Beginner

I am trying to generate a license for one of our euro practice customers internal to our site. I am using the following link to do so: https://licensing.intel.com/psg/s/licenses-menu

Upon clicking "New" I am hit with the error, "You do not have access to complete this activity."

I then checked the admins on the account, to see that all of them have been removed since the licensing manager has been updated.

I try to add myself back as an admin using the "New" button top right of the following link: https://licensing.intel.com/psg/s/view-and-manage-admin

When I input all my information, the windows loads indefinitely. I had this issue forwarded from my previous login issue (now fixed) to the Developer zone support. Who then immediately closed the ticket and told me to post here.

In the licensing area, i can see my old license and edit it, but attempting to make a new one hits me with the error show in the attachments. I think all I need is to be remade an admin of the account

Thanks in advance

M

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

To further check could you provide the details

Name :

Email Address :

Company Name :

Company Address :

NICID(Mac Add) :

If there is a Change in email

Old email:

New email:

For privacy, reply/attach file in private message.

0 Kudos
Mountney
Beginner

I don't have the ability to create a private message to you. Please can you send me one so i can reply to it.

Thanks,

Thomas

0 Kudos
Mountney
Beginner

As I haven't received a private message please find it attached to this reply instead.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We PM you a private message. Hope you received it. 

0 Kudos
Mountney
Beginner

I have replied to the PM over a week ago now, and have heard nothing back.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Done reply in private Message

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Thanks for your update, hope all is well. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos