Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1155 Discussions

Using Intel Licensing site for existing licenses and adding a an encryption license

rfstarfall
Beginner

Hi how do I link my existing Quartus licenses to the self-service licensing center. Also then how do I get a license to allow for encryption of my JIC file as according to AN556

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Welcome to Intel forum. Can you give me a little background/elaborate on current issue, what do you mean bylink my existing Quartus licenses to the self-service licensing center”. Can you access the self-service licensing center web https://licensing.intel.com/ ? and could you provide your license.dat file for checking? 

0 Kudos
rfstarfall
Beginner

Hi,

1. I want to encrypt JIC files.
  2. To encrypt JIC files, according to AN556, I need a license from you.
  3. With my existing licenses the option to encrypt files is not present in the convert programming interface, I only see the option to compress the SOF.
  4. I have two existing licenses, one using a USB guard, another is tied to the specific machine through a license.dat file.  
0 Kudos
rfstarfall
Beginner

Hi,

Do you have any response?

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Upon checking, your license is a university support license. For University license and related. Sign into the FPGA Academic Program website and request software licenses and hardware from there.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/topic-technology/fpga-academic/membership.html   

But if you still have any question regarding University Program, drop an Email to fpgauniversity@intel.com           

Our university team will help and answer your question.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and I hope all is well. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos