Intel® FPGA University Program
University Program Material, Education Boards, and Laboratory Exercises
1174 Discussions

RE: Identity Issues when logging in for FPGA Training

Residentx
New Contributor III

This has been an issue for a long time but I trusted what Intel employees told me and that was a mistake. I need to open a case (I did earlier) and post for support. Let me tell you the details. 

Recently, I signed up for an Introduction to Verilog/HDL class. When I tried to join, I get the following error (see image attached). There is some type of identity issue and I've reported this so many times but I really need Intel to look at this closer now. 

Here is the url for the class I tried to join today, 

https://intel.webex.com/intel/k2/j.php?MTID=t851f1c0e869f0e9a2dba1ba59273d92a 

I think the @webex is the problem. This worked when it was Altera but when Intel took over the company it stopped working. Your domain is not syncing to them or something. We got another apology from Intel and they moved the class to a new date but if this issue isn't fixed then the same thing will happen again.

Can you forward this to the IT people to look at? Also, I'm a partner so I should be in the directory. 

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
RichardTanSY_Intel

Hi @Residentx 

I am glad that Intel IT has contact you on this, please continue to work with them on this issue.
Fyi, the training instructor is working with the IT on this issue as well.

As there is already a case duplicated, I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Richard Tan

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel support are helpful, please feel free to give Kudos. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
RichardTanSY_Intel

Hi @Residentx 

I have filed a ticket to the IT team. Could you try to uninstall and reinstall webex?

Best Regards,
Richard Tan

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel support are helpful, please feel free to give Kudos. 

0 Kudos
Residentx
New Contributor III

@RichardTanSY_Intel 

I opened a case #: 05218594 on this a couple of days of ago. They contacted and started work on it yesterday.

I don't have webex installed. I used the Browser version

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

Hi @Residentx 

I am glad that Intel IT has contact you on this, please continue to work with them on this issue.
Fyi, the training instructor is working with the IT on this issue as well.

As there is already a case duplicated, I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Richard Tan

Residentx
New Contributor III

@RichardTanSY_Intel  Thanks for you support!  The solution was fixed in two days by the BU. I had to make special time for them to triage but they move to teams. 

0 Kudos