Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28499 Discussions

Abaqus/Explicit Packager exited with an error

solidbrust
Beginner

I have Abaqus 2021, vs2019 and intel oneAPI compiler 2023.1. I have linked compiler with Abaqus
with abaqus info=system as follows:

solidbrust_0-1694060961765.png

all Abaqus verification passed and simple subroutine also passed by referring to https://github.com/10minuters/Abaqus-Subroutine-setup-help

But on another subroutine it gives error as
Abaqus Error: Abaqus/Explicit Packager exited with an error - Please see the status file for possible error messages if the file exists. Abaqus/Analysis exited with errors
There are no status files only log file as:

solidbrust_1-1694061023366.png

How to overcome this problem.
@

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
TobiasK

Hi @solidbrust

please open a new forum thread in case the Abaqus support claims it is really related to our compilers, but I agree with Steve, it very unlikely a problem with the compiler itself.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

You'll have to take this to Abaqus support - and show them the "status file" (which you didn't show here). I don't see any problems that came from the Intel Fortran compiler.

solidbrust
Beginner

Thank you for your reply, I will try to contact Abaqus support.

I have AMD Ryzen 5 4500U with Radeon Graphics processor is it by any means the reason of error.

0 Kudos
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

I very much doubt the CPU or graphics card is an issue.

0 Kudos
TobiasK

Hi @solidbrust

please open a new forum thread in case the Abaqus support claims it is really related to our compilers, but I agree with Steve, it very unlikely a problem with the compiler itself.

0 Kudos