Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Failed subroutine verification.

Megat
Beginner

Hello,

I recently installed ABAQUS 2022 as well as Microsoft Visual Studio 2022, Intel oneAPI Base tool kit and HPC 2024.1. I followed the necessary procedures in order to link intel fortran to ABAQUS.

However, when I launched the verification program, a subroutine verification error appeared.

When I launched the "info=system" command, it showed that intel fortran was linked. I have attached images for reference. I tried running a simulation with ABAQUS and it exited with an unknown error.

Any solution and cooperation to solve this problem is highly appreciated.

Screenshot 2024-04-30 132711.png

Screenshot 2024-04-30 132836.png

Screenshot 2024-04-30 131546.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Devorah_H_Intel

Please refer to this older forum post on help with ABAQUS

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Devorah_H_Intel

Please refer to this older forum post on help with ABAQUS

0 Kudos
Shivam4
Beginner

I have the same problem as @Megat, and I have tried this solution, including both tricks also, and still not working. I am using Abaqus 2022, Intel oneAPI Base and HPC toolkit 2024.1, and Microsoft Visual Studio 2019.

Really stuck because of this any genuine help is welcome.

0 Kudos
Shivam4
Beginner

Did you find any solution?

0 Kudos
andrew_4619
Honored Contributor II
The posted information shows an ABAQUS error message. No intel Fortran error messages seem to be shown. I would suggest you are not going to get a answer in this forum you need people that understand ABAQUS.