Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

LSLXD / L2LXD + L4LXD

Matthaios_Antoninis
I was using DLSLXD in a project that is running and been compiled in CVF. Now I am trying to migrate this project to IVF, but eventually despite the fact that this subroutine LSLXD its statement contains the same numbers, I take FATAL ERROR - that the coefficient matrix is not positive definite.
I tried also L2LXD call with the parameters for workspace giving some more workspace but I did not received anything different.
Thank you in advance.
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
I will take a look at this.
0 Kudos
Matthaios_Antoninis
I have not received any suggestion but I tried to the call of L2LXD (+ L4LXD) in order to be more parameterized the call of the subroutine, I resolve the problem using default all the other parameters exept IPARAM(2) = 1, Another Factorization method (Markowitz). Also I changed the Workspace LIWK,IWK (but this did not solve the problem).
0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
While we provide IMSL as part of the product with that option, IMSL itself comes from another company (Rogue Wave Software). We can help with simple issues, but detailed use questions we have to defer to Rogue Wave. Do you still need help with this? If so, I will send Rogue Wave your questions and pass on any reply.
0 Kudos
Matthaios_Antoninis
Many thanks for your message Mr Steve, I don't any more help for this topic, I hope so that with my last recomendation I will help If somebody face the same problem.
Matthaios
0 Kudos