Intel® High Level Design
Support for Intel® High Level Synthesis Compiler, DSP Builder, OneAPI for Intel® FPGAs, Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™
663 Discussions

Designing an Arria 10 GX board, will it work with oneAPI

yes2
Novice

Hello, I am currently designing a PCIe-3 Arria 10GX board based off the Intel Arria 10 GX FPGA Development Kit. However I am using a 10AX016C4U19I3SG FPGA, rather than the 10AX115... Will this setup be able to utilise the oneAPI system?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Kenny_Tan

Hi,

Thanks for using Intel community forum,

Kindly expect some delay in the reply due to holiday.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
wchiah
Employee

Hi,

Thanks for reaching. If refer to Intel® FPGA Add-On for oneAPI Base Toolkit System Requirements at link below

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/system-requirements/intel-fpga-add-on-for-oneapi-base-toolkit-system-requirements.html

FPGA hardware that tested/recommended for oneAPI Base Toolkit (specific for Arria 10) is as below

1. Intel® FPGA Programmable Acceleration Card (PAC) with Intel® Arria® 10 GX FPGA with Intel® Acceleration Stack for Intel® Xeon® CPU with FPGAs Version 1.2.1
  2. Intel® FPGA Programmable Acceleration Card D5005 (previously known as Intel® PAC with Intel® Stratix® 10 SX FPGA) with Intel® Acceleration Stack for Intel® Xeon® CPU with FPGAs Version 2.0.1

You may try out other device, but we cannot guarantee it work for all function.

Hope this answer your question. Let me know if any further clarification is needed.

Regards,

Wincent_Intel

0 Kudos
yes2
Novice

Thank you for your answer.

I'm looking at creating a custom platform for the board so was also looking into the Intel Open FPGA stack. I noticed it mentioned Stratix 10 and Agilex as FPGA's being used in custom designs. 

Does the Open FPGA system also have resources for the Arria 10 GX FPGA's?

Thanks again!

0 Kudos
wchiah
Employee

Hi,

Based on reachable resource, current Intel Open FPGA Stack (OFS) only available for Stratix 10 and Agilex.

Detail information, you may refer to below link.

Regards,

Wincent_C

0 Kudos
wchiah
Employee

Hi,

We do not receive any response from you to the previous answer that I provided.

This thread will be transitioned to community support.

If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get support from Intel experts.

Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

Regards,

Wincent_C

0 Kudos