Intel® High Level Design
Support for Intel® High Level Synthesis Compiler, DSP Builder, OneAPI for Intel® FPGAs, Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™
666 Discussions

Native API failed. Native API returns: -42 (PI_ERROR_INVALID_BINARY)

aidanom1
Novice

Hi there,

I'm trying to run a design on the S10. My link.txt is as follows

/glob/development-tools/versions/oneapi/2023.0.1/oneapi/compiler/2023.0.0/linux/bin/icpx -fsycl -fintelfpga -Xshardware -Xsno-interleaving=default -Xstarget=/opt/intel/oneapi/intel_s10sx_pac:pac_s10_usm -reuse-exe=/home/u177770/american-asset-pricer-gold/build/optPricer.fpga CMakeFiles/optPricer.fpga.dir/fp2bin.cpp.o CMakeFiles/optPricer.fpga.dir/generic_fifo.cpp.o CMakeFiles/optPricer.fpga.dir/inverse.cpp.o CMakeFiles/optPricer.fpga.dir/lin_alg_gen.cpp.o CMakeFiles/optPricer.fpga.dir/opt_pricer_refactored.cpp.o -o ../optPricer.fpga

It build fine but when I run it I get the following

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'sycl::_V1::runtime_error'
what(): Native API failed. Native API returns: -42 (PI_ERROR_INVALID_BINARY) -42 (PI_ERROR_INVALID_BINARY)
Aborted

Any ideas?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
hareesh
Employee

Hi,

Can you please share your log file or the following document link?

and which reference design are you trying to build?

0 Kudos
hareesh
Employee

Hi,

I didn't receive the requested information from you. please share that information as soon as possible

0 Kudos
hareesh
Employee

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions

0 Kudos