Intel® High Level Design
Support for Intel® High Level Synthesis Compiler, DSP Builder, OneAPI for Intel® FPGAs, Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™
655 Discussions

Uninitialized stratix10 devcloud nodes

raulhs
Beginner

Hi,

I've been working with stratix10 nodes on devcloud, but out of the 3 online nodes (s001-n142, s001-n143, s001-n144) only 1 (s001-n142) has the FPGA initialized, which makes working hard when there's more demand.

Could we get the other 2 initialized?   

142.png

143.png

144.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
DDIAKITE
New Contributor I

Hello,

You need an aocx file to program the FPGA board. If you don't have one, you can find an aocx image in the bringup folder within the BSP installation folder that you're using. In the Stratix 10 case, you have an image here:

/opt/intel/inteloneapi/intelfpgadpcpp/latest/board/intel_s10sx_pac/bringup/aocxs

And you need 

aocl program acl0 pac_s10.aocx

to initialize the FPGA.

BTW: I have initialized the FPGA on node s001-n143.

Regards,
Daouda

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DDIAKITE
New Contributor I

Hello,

You need an aocx file to program the FPGA board. If you don't have one, you can find an aocx image in the bringup folder within the BSP installation folder that you're using. In the Stratix 10 case, you have an image here:

/opt/intel/inteloneapi/intelfpgadpcpp/latest/board/intel_s10sx_pac/bringup/aocxs

And you need 

aocl program acl0 pac_s10.aocx

to initialize the FPGA.

BTW: I have initialized the FPGA on node s001-n143.

Regards,
Daouda

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Greetings,

As we see any further clarification/doubts on this thread and solution has been marked, we would assume challenge are overcome, please do let us know if that is not the case and we would get back to you. For new queries, please feel free to open a new thread and we will be right with you. Pleasure having you here.

Best Wishes

BB

0 Kudos