Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.
6704 Discussions

Can IPP functions run on GPU or FPGA using oneAPI?

Himsdev
Beginner

Like a title, I'd like to use pattern matching functions in IPP using GPU or FPGA.
ippiCrossCorrNorm
ippiMaxIndx
ippiAbsDiff
ippiSum and more...
But I couldn't find how to, and found no example about that topic.
I also looked for samples provided by default(Code Sample Browser), but couldn't find any related samples(DNN, DPL, MKL, TBB are exist).
Even there is no mention of this being possible, which is confusing.
If you have any other articles, documents related to this, please let me know.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Ruqiu_C_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Currently, IPP only available for CPU.

It will be great if you can introduce your project and list the IPP APIs which you want to run on GPU. Or contact to us through Intel online service center: https://supporttickets.intel.com/servicecenter?lang=en-US then we will let you know when IPP on GPU is ready.

Thanks,

Ruqiu

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
NoorjahanSk_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

We are looking into your issue. We will get back to you soon.

Thanks & Regards

Noorjahan.

0 Kudos
Ruqiu_C_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Currently, IPP only available for CPU.

It will be great if you can introduce your project and list the IPP APIs which you want to run on GPU. Or contact to us through Intel online service center: https://supporttickets.intel.com/servicecenter?lang=en-US then we will let you know when IPP on GPU is ready.

Thanks,

Ruqiu

0 Kudos
Ruqiu_C_Intel

This issue is closing and we will no longer respond to this thread. If you require additional assistance from Intel, please start a new thread. Any further interaction in this thread will be considered community only. 

0 Kudos