Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

Manuals for IPP 7.1

zvivered
Beginner

Hello,

I just downloaded (for evaluation) last version of Intel Compiler with IPP 7.1

But I think the installation does not contain PDFs user guides.

The user guide PDF I found is ~360K.

Can you help ?

Thanks,

Zvika

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Chuck_De_Sylva
Beginner
0 Kudos
zvivered
Beginner
Thanks ! Zvika
0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
Older versions of IPP ( before v5.x ) have Reference Manuals in a pdf format and I have 3 manuals: Vol 1: Signal Processing Vol 2: Image and Video Processsing Vol 3: Small Matrices I can upload these files if you need. Take into account that many fundamental IPP functions have not changed declarations and these manuals have, sometimes, more details that online manuals.
0 Kudos
Royi
Novice

Where can I find the manual of Intel IPP 7.1 specifically (Not the latest version)?

Thank You.

0 Kudos
Dave_S_
Beginner

I need to download the documentation (all the PDF manuals) for IPP version 7.1 update 1.  The links in Anastasiya's post appear to be dead.  Can you post this documentation or somehow convey it to me?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Yangwei_W_
Beginner

Hello,

I cannot find ippsc.so in lib folder,can someone tell me why or how can i get it.(centos 7 ,x86_64 ,ipp9.0 update3).

And sorry,i am not good at english.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Shaojuan_Z_Intel
Employee

Hi Dave,

Can you see if this is what you are looking for? Thanks!

0 Kudos
Shaojuan_Z_Intel
Employee

Hi Yangwei,

IPP no longer support speech codec functions, that's why you can't find ippsc.so in later versions. You may find those older functions in the legacy libraries here. Thanks!

0 Kudos