Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

Missing IPP 32bit DLLs

Wobo
Novice

I downloaded the 2021.6 IPP standalone package and found all the IPP 64bit DLLs. However, for some reason I need also the 32bit DLLs, but the 32bit DLLs are not there. Where can I download the 32bit IPP DLLs? Does a working link to these DLLs exist?...and I totally not need the oneapi toolkit for nothing, just need IPP DLLs 32bit and 64bit. In the past I typically found both IPP DLL variants in one downloadable package. This is totally strange to find in the standalone IPP package 64bit DLLs only...

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Abhinav_S_Intel

Intel® IPP 32-bit on Windows* OS are provided separately as part of Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit 32-bit package. It can be downloaded here as an add-on.
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/tools/oneapi/base-toolkit-download.html

Once you select all the download options, please refer to the Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit for Windows (32 bit) dropdown.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Wobo
Novice

I forgot to mention I am looking for Windows IPP DLLs, 32bit and 64bit...

0 Kudos
Abhinav_S_Intel

Intel® IPP 32-bit on Windows* OS are provided separately as part of Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit 32-bit package. It can be downloaded here as an add-on.
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/tools/oneapi/base-toolkit-download.html

Once you select all the download options, please refer to the Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit for Windows (32 bit) dropdown.

0 Kudos
Wobo
Novice

Thank you for the link, i will go for it a bit later. I would appreciate it, if the 32bit and 64bit DLLs are both part of the standalone IPP download package as it was in the past (at least with my latest used package IPP 2020 Update 2). I will probably need to make use of it for quite some years in future. And it is not really straight forward to pick a bit of DLLs there and to pick a bit of DLLs somewhere else,

even to tell configuration management where I got it and so on...

Kind Regards

0 Kudos
VidyalathaB_Intel

Hi,

>>I would appreciate it, if the 32bit and 64bit DLLs are both part of the standalone IPP download package as it was in the past

Thanks for accepting the solution and also for providing us with your valuable feedback.

As the issue is resolved we are closing this thread. Please post a new question if you need any additional assistance from Intel as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards,

Vidya.

0 Kudos