Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

PDFs disallow copy

BMart1
New Contributor II

Please allow copying from the PDF documentation.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ShanmukhS_Intel

Hi Bruni Martinez,

As mentioned earlier, We have provided your feedback to the relevant team. Could you please let me know if we can go ahead and close this case?

Best Regards,

Shanmukh.SS

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
ShanmukhS_Intel

Hi Bruni Martinez,

Thanks for posting on Intel Communities.

We would like to inform you to kindly elaborate on your issue or share details more specific to your query so that we could help you with that.

Best Regards,

Shanmukh.SS

0 Kudos
BMart1
New Contributor II

Download the ipp docs at https://software.intel.com/content/dam/develop/external/us/en/documents/ipps.pdf , open it with Adobe Acrobat Reader, select a piece of text and press Ctrl-C. Then in notepad press Ctrl-V to paste and you'll notice it doesn't paste what you selected in the pdf. I think you need to regenerate the pdf to allow "Content Copying":

BMart1_0-1667580501683.png

0 Kudos
ShanmukhS_Intel

Hi Bruni Martinez,

Yes, We could see the content copying been disabled as mentioned by you. We have conveyed your suggestions to the concerned team. We will get back to you soon with an update on this.

Best Regards,

Shanmukh.SS

0 Kudos
BMart1
New Contributor II

Awesome, thanks!

0 Kudos
ShanmukhS_Intel

Hi Bruni Martinez,

As mentioned earlier, We have provided your feedback to the relevant team. Could you please let me know if we can go ahead and close this case?

Best Regards,

Shanmukh.SS

0 Kudos
ShanmukhS_Intel

Hi Bruni Martinez,

Thanks for accepting our solution. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Best Regards,

Shanmukh.SS

0 Kudos