Intel® MPI Library
Get help with building, analyzing, optimizing, and scaling high-performance computing (HPC) applications.

MPI Modules

zeeshan1
Beginner

HI 

I need some help. I am trying to Test the MPI test program on my Visual studio Professional 2022.  I am facing the issues or error " Check Include Path". I have installed the API modules in C:\Program Files (*86)\Intel\oneAPI. I am following the mpi guidelines from Intel and have the following description on my property page of my project as it as given in Intel documentation

1 Configuration Properties> Debugging >  $(I_MPI_ONEAPI_ROOT)\bin\mpiexec.exe 

Do I need to change it to C:\Program Files(*86)\Intel\oneAPI\mpi\latest\bin\mpiexec.exe

2 Configuration Properties> Debugging > Command Arguments -n 3 $(TargetPath)

I am using 3 processors , is this above expression fine

3  Configuration Properties> Debugging > Environment

PATH=$(I_MPI_ONEAPI_ROOT)\bin\$(ConfigurationName);$(I_MPI_ONEAPI_ROOT) \libfabric\bin;$(PATH) 

I am super confused about this environment, and I do not know what is the path in there and how do I change this require expression to obtain execution

Configuration Properties> Linker > General 

$(I_MPI_ONEAPI_ROOT)\lib\$(ConfigurationName);$ (I_MPI_ONEAPI_ROOT)\lib

5) Configuration Properties> Linker > Input

impi.lib

All the expression are put as it is in front of each box as mentioned above. I do not know it is given an error of check include paths, I am new to this IDE and do not know how to resolve this. Any help would really be appreciated. 

Best 

Zeeshan 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Barbara_P_Intel

MPI questions are best answered on the HPC Toolkit Forum. I will move this there for you.