Intel® NUCs
Support for Intel® NUC products
12532 Discussions

NUC11PHKi7 Bluetooth Driver

AlanC1
Novice

On your web page 'Support for Intel® NUC 11 Enthusiast Kit - NUC11PHKi7C' under 'Drivers & Software' you have a Bluetooth driver listed, dated 1/12/2023 (US format) and version 22.170.0.2

In looking in Device Manager on my system, I have version: 22.180.0.2 dated 23/09/2022 (ROW format).

The Bluetooth on my system works perfectly so why the discrepancy and a seemingly out of date driver being listed?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Steven_Intel

Hello AlanC1,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Since your NUC has an Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201, you can use either the latest driver version listed for your NUC (22.170.0.2), or the latest generic driver 22.190.0 (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18649/intel-wireless-bluetooth-for-windows-10-and-w...). This happens because the latest drivers released needs to be reviewed and approved by the NUC team as well, and it usually takes some time until Download Center gets updated with the new driver.

The Bluetooth should work fine with either of those driver versions.

Please let me know if you have any further concerns.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

AlanC1
Novice

Steven,

Many thanks for the explanation.    I assume that the update on my system to version 22.180.0.2 came via Windows Update and as everything is working fine I'll leave it as is for now.

Steven_Intel

Many thanks for your response.

I am glad to know everything is working fine. As for now, I will proceed to close this thread. 

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.