cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Linking
Beginner

Resizable BAR cause WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on NUC11BTMi9

Resizable BAR cause WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on NUC 11 Extreme Kit - NUC11BTMi9

Please take care of it, update the BIOS.

I kept getting BSoD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on NUC 11 Extreme Kit - NUC11BTMi9.

I tried everything like reinstall drivers, reinstall win10 even win11, change RAM, limit the power through Geforce Experience. The problem is still there.

But after I change the RTX 3080Ti FE to a 2080Ti, everything is in peace.

And then disable the Resizable BAR in BIOS, put the 3080ti in, WOW, I got my peace again.

So, please please please update the BIOS to let us able to use the Resizable BAR for the best performance, like the name BEAST CANYON.

----------

I've seen same problem happened someone like me

https://www.reddit.com/r/intelnuc/comments/pwwr57/beast_canyon_whea_uncorrectable_error/

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeividA_Intel

Hello Linking,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. In order for us to understand better the issue, please share with us the following information: 

1. When did the issue start happening? Did it work before?

2. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.  

· Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-   

· Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  

· To save your scan, click Next and click Save.  

3. Can you send a picture of the option (resizable bar) that you disabled at the BIOS?

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

Linking
Beginner

Thx for reply!

This issue starts when I got this NUC, even I updated BIOS, The issue is still there. I've run SSU and the result should be in the attachment. And I've attached a picture of BIOS which is showing the resize bar option disabled.

Let me know if you need anything else.

DeividA_Intel

Hello Linking, 

Thank you for the information provided 

I will proceed to check the issue internally and post back soon with more details. 

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician