Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1344 Discussions

The system is not ready for the memory of Intel Optane

Octavius
Beginner

hello, i have all latest drivers of Intel Optane but in the app it says "Don't find a supported controller" What can i do? My PC: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15IML05 RAM 12gb SSD: PC SN530 SDBPMPZ-512G-1101 Series Number: 001B_444A_491C_C10A (i don't know if can help)

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
AlHill
Super User

What is your bios sata mode set to?

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
Octavius
Beginner

My bios sata set is on RST

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

0 Kudos
Irwan_Intel

Hello Octavius,

Thank you for your posting in Intel Optane Communities.

It would also helpful if you could share this information as well.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000091187/memory-and-storage/intel-optane-memory.html

Regards,

Irwan_Intel

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

@Irwan_Intel   "Thank you for your posting in Intel Ethernet Communities."

But, this has nothing to do with the Ethernet Communities, as the OP posted in the Intel Optane Memory.

Plus, I have already asked for the SSU.

Please read the thread before posting.

Hayat
Employee

Hello Octavius,

Regarding your thread, we are following up to find out if you were able to complete the actions, we previously recommended.

Please reply here to confirm, so we can continue helping with a resolution. Looking forward to receiving your reply!

Thank You.

Regards,

Hayat

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Hayat
Employee

Hello Octavius,

Since there are no replies, we will proceed to close the thread.

Please be informed, once the thread is closed it will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Kindly open a new thread if you have further questions.

Regards,

Hayat

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos