Intel® Optane™ Solid State Drives
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on Intel® Optane™ technology, Intel® MAS and Firmware Update Tool

SSD Intel Optane (U.2, E1.S) to PCIe

Dorian
Beginner

Does anyone know a perfect product to connect an Intel Optane SSD (U.2 and E1.S) to the PCIE slot?

I'm looking for high end, no matter the price, and Intel don't make any, I can't find any anyway.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I did simple searches on Amazon. I am seeing slews of both types of adapter cards there. Prices vary from ~US$20 to ~US$45

Just saying,

...S

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, Dorian.

Good day,

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community Support forum.

I received your ticket regarding an adapter to connect one of your Optane SSDs to a PCIe slot, and I just wanted to confirm that what you mentioned is correct, as we do not offer this type of adapters and there are no recommendations of third-party products we can provide.

I hope the community can share share a recommendation, and you may also check with the system/board manufacturer if they have a list of adapters that have been tested by them or their community in that particular board with other disks, or even a third-party vendor may be able to confirm if their product can help you accomplish this.

The thread will remain open but no longer monitored by Intel Support, and if you require any type of assistance from Intel in the future, please open a new thread, or contact us using any of the available support methods:

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-intel.html

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I did simple searches on Amazon. I am seeing slews of both types of adapter cards there. Prices vary from ~US$20 to ~US$45

Just saying,

...S

0 Kudos