Intel® Optane™ Solid State Drives
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on Intel® Optane™ technology, Intel® MAS and Firmware Update Tool
439 Discussions

Who can provide the original firmware and burning tools for Intel® Optane™ SSD 900P?

lus
Beginner

中文:

我的硬盘已损坏,硬盘参数为 Intel® Optane™ SSD 900P。 固件损坏的硬盘中的数据还在,但经过第三方数据恢复公司检测,主要原因是固件丢失,导致无法访问硬盘。 因为最近全公司的ERP系统数据都已经备份在硬盘里了,所以现在全公司都在等待恢复数据。 希望有技术大佬可以帮忙提供Optane 900p的原版固件和固件烧录工具,或者帮忙恢复硬盘内的数据,我可以为您的技术提供付费。

English:I have a damaged hard drive, and the parameters of the hard drive are Intel® Optane™ SSD 900P. The data in the hard drive with damaged firmware is still there, but after testing by a third-party data recovery company, the main reason is that the firmware is lost, making it impossible to access the hard drive. Because the recent ERP system data of the entire company has been backed up in the hard disk, the entire company is now waiting to restore the data. I hope someone can help provide the original firmware and firmware burning tool of Optane 900p, and I can pay for it.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Fikri_Intel
Employee

Hi lus,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. 

For the firmware upgrade it may need to use the Intel MAS (Memory and Storage) Tool.

Kindly find the below link to update the firmware for Intel SSD.

Link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/sku/123628/intel-optane-ssd-900p-series-280gb-12-height-pcie-x4-20nm-3d-xpoint/downloads.html

Please refer to the video link on how to upgrade the firmware using the Intel MAS Tool.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHY0lWUiEyo

Regards,

Fikri_Intel

0 Kudos
Fikri_Intel
Employee

Hi lus,

Good day to you.

Just wanted to follow up with you if you have any further queries.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Fikri_Intel

0 Kudos
lus
Beginner

Hi Fikri,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Now the firmware of the hard drive is damaged and cannot be recognized by the computer. I tried the method mentioned in the previous reply but the problem still cannot be solved. I still hope you can provide me with the tools to burn the firmware and the initial firmware of the hard disk.

Regards,

Lus

0 Kudos
Fikri_Intel
Employee

Hi lus,

Thanks for the update. However upon further checking, the product is already EOIS and Intel no longer provides support.

However, if you are looking for data recovery, please note Intel does not provides data recover option but we have 3rd party and you may refer to this below article:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000006357/memory-and-storage.html

Additionally, if you're seeking to submit an RMA request, please us know, as the product warranty is still valid.

Hope this may help.

Regards,

Fikri_Intel

0 Kudos
Fikri_Intel
Employee

Hi lus,

Good day!

Just wanted to follow up, let us know if you require further info.

Regards,

Fikri_Intel

0 Kudos
Fikri_Intel
Employee

Hi lus,

This is regarding your enquiry above.

Since we have not seen an update, we will be closing this forum case from our end.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards,

Fikri_Intel

0 Kudos