Intel® Optane™ Solid State Drives
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on Intel® Optane™ technology, Intel® MAS and Firmware Update Tool

intel SSDPEKNW512G8

Digitec
Beginner

Salve a tutti,

sto installando questo SSD m.2 Intel SSDPEKNW512G8 su un laptop Acer. In fase di installazione di window 10, al momento della selezione del disco di destinazione, non viene visualizzato nessun disco. Non riesco a trovare i driver adatti per farlo riconoscere. Il modello dell'Acer è: A315-41 R4HQ. Grazie a tutti.

N.B. ho già effettuato l'upgrade del BIOS.

Hello everyone,

I'm installing this m.2 Intel SSDPEKNW512G8 SSD on an Acer laptop. When installing Windows 10, when selecting the destination disk, no disk is displayed. I can't find the right drivers to get it recognized. The Acer model is: A315-41 R4HQ. Thank you all.

N.B. I have already upgraded the BIOS.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @Digitec 

You are trying to install a NVMe SSD in your laptop. According to information I found in Acer forum, the NVMe SSD is not compatible with your laptop. You can install however in the M.2 slot SATA SSD.

In addition in order to use a NVMe SSD BIOS should be set to UEFI mode.

Leon

0 Kudos
RyanFeeko
New Contributor I

Hi @Digitec , i think you may check the Acer forum for compatibility for NVME support.

Based what i can found is they said it is not supported.

https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/569664/does-aspire-3-a315-41-can-use-nvme-ssd-at-m-2-slot

0 Kudos
Fikri_Intel
Employee

HI Digitec,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We would like to inform you that Intel® Intel SSD 660p has been discontinued. Due to that, we are no longer support this product.

If you have any inquiries regarding compatibility, you may reach the Acer support website.

However, if you seeking warranty support for this product, please contact Solidigm Support directly at www.solidigm.com as Intel no longer supports Warranty (Intel SSD products).

Regards,

FIkriO_Intel

0 Kudos
Fikri_Intel
Employee

Hello Digitec, 

Hope you are doing well. 

Just wanted to follow up, let us know if you need any further info.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards

Fikri_Intel

0 Kudos
Fikri_Intel
Employee

Hello Digitec, 

I hope you are doing well. 

As we have not heard a response in the past few days, we will proceed in closing this thread. 

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards,

Fikri_Intel

0 Kudos